Saturday, May 3, 2008

I Think I MIGHT be Making Progress!!!

Aloha-
I have finally had a smidge of time to play with Photoshop. Primarily on the airplane to Hawaii. So, hopefully I will be able to get caught up on my postings. Here is a few photos from the most recent stamp camp I hosted. We had a lot of fun, I hope you join us for the next one. We did a total of 12 projects. I will continue to add pictures over time as I get them all copyrighted. Here's I what I have done so far, enjoy.


This is a double pocket bag created with some of the Bali Breeze Designer Paper. These were featured at the Portland SU Regional Seminar last fall. This is my take on them. I walked everyone through the scoring and folding. it's pretty easy once you've done one. Email me for directions if you want them. There are two pockets. One for a card or two and the other for envelope(s)- or whatever else you want. We used the new beads, new Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Double Stitched Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets and Sticky Tape.


This is a cute gift bag created with the Spring Fling Designer Papers. We used two 6" x 11" Pieces of paper to adhere to the front and back of a white lunch bag. Then we layer it up with some scallops, brads and fun elephant. The elephant is stamped on textured Charcoal Gray cardstock and then cut out and layered onto the white piece. The ball is a Build-a-Brad.

No comments: