Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Meeting Projects

Here are a couple projects from my most recent Stamp Club Meeting and Downline Meeting. Interested in stamp club? Let me know. I have one now forming.

This is a simple card with the Blooming with Happiness set. I just got this set and love it. It's so cute and easy to use. The background paper is Spring Fling with Pretty in Pink cardstock. I stamped the images onto Vellum cardstock and colored them with markers on the back side of the vellum. The vellum is attached with Pretty in Pink eyelets. The ribbon is the pink taffeta ribbon attached with a Mini Glue Dot.


This is a lollipop turned upside down and secured with eyelets in folded cardstock shaped as a pot. I saw these at convention last year and thought they were cute. I was going to create a template for the pot myself, however I found the newenglandstamper blog and she had already done it and posted it for all to see. The flower is a diecut bloom with layered stamped and punched flowers. I added faux stitching on the flower. The ribbon is double stitch Wild Wasabi. The tag is done with the tag punches. The stamp sets used were Big Flowers, Little Flowers and Blooming with Happiness. BTW- the pot is designed to stand up so these would work great for place settings, party favors, treats for desks etc.

This is a card I completely copied off of SCS (by JennD). I love how the designer broke up the background but the focal point remained focal. This cards uses River Rock, Blue Bayou and Purely Pomegranate. A great combo of the current In Colors. The background stamps used (inked in River Rock) were Tres Chic and Canvas.

My stamp club did these top loading lunch box tins. The tins are the perfect size to fit cards and envelopes in. Everyone was given pre-measured and cut Summer Picnic Designer paper and matching ribbons. The paper and ribbon was adhered with Sticky Tape. We didn't embellish the tin although I encouraged everyone to when they got home. These are cute gifts when filled with something being cards, recipes, chocolate.....

1 comment:

Lesly said...

I really like your vellum card. I hope you don't mind if I case it.!