Sunday, May 4, 2008

Some More Stamp Camp Samples

As Promised- Here are a few more Stamp Camp Samples











We made these fun paint cans. We altered them with the East Coast Prep papers, spiral punch for the film tape, lots of punches, Heat and Stick Powder, Turquoise Glitter, etc. I love the bright colors of this can. We added a bag of microwave popcorn and candy to the inside.











This is a Z-Fold Card that we did. Here are pictures of the card closed and open. We used the So Many Scallops Sale-a-bration set along with the new Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Mat Pack, Flowers For You Designer Paper and Ticket Corner Punch. We also used the SAB set Lots of Thoughts in Tempting Turquoise ink on the inside of the card.


This is different from my standard style. Here I used the new Carousel Notes (love these, did I mention they come with yummy Chocolate colored envelopes?) featured in the Occasions mini. In addition we used the Pick-a-Petal Brass Template, Vellum, Hugs & Wishes Set, Carte Postale, Circle Punches, Tool Kit and Chocolate Chip ink. I love these Carousel notes, I just need to come up with more ideas to use them. The come in a mixed pack of Groovy Guava, Soft Sky & Wild Wasabi.

Here is a small box I saw at the SU Leadership conference in January. I took a picture of it and created my own so we could do them at camp. I have to admit, at first I thought this set (One Smart Cookie) was ridiculous. However, it has grown on me. I guess I need to be a little cheesier. Anyway, we also used the new Summer Picnic Designer Paper and PolyTwill from the Occasions Mini. The PolyTwill comes in Chocolate and Olive. LOVE this stuff. It is a must have for sure. Inside the box there was 5 cards all made with the same layout using an assortment of the Summer Picnic Paper and One Smart Cookie Set. The last photo is a close up of one of the cards.

No comments: