Monday, February 8, 2010

January Stamp Club Samples

All three of my clubs met in January. The groups that were supposed to meet in December pushed their meetings back to January. I will post the samples for the groups today and tomorrow. My next club starts in February. We have enough to start but can add if anyone is interested. Let me know if you need more information.

This first card is done with all new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog including the Scalloped Heart Embosslit, New Border Punch (from SAB) Red Satin Ribbon and Sending Love Paper Designer Paper and Small Heart Punch. I love how the embosslit cuts and textures the cardstock at the same time.
This next project was a fun Coaster Box made with the Sending Love Designer paper, chipboard heart, corduroy button, epoxy brad inks and paper. The ribbon was laced between the coasters to hold them together. A simple, yet fun project. We glued the bottom piece on.
This last card is a card I copied from SCS- thank you original artist email me if it's you. We used the new neighborhood set from the SAB brochure. I loved the layout and the colors used.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute projects. Bet the girls will be really happy with them!!!