Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2nd January Club Meeting Samples

Here is the last set of January Club Samples. We used primarily items from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration Brochures.
This first project is a mini milk carton box. The best part is that the box is cut and scored from a new die in the Occasions Mini. The box is small enough that you can get two boxes from a single piece of cardstock.
This card is 99% copied from my up upline Julie P. It is simple and sweet. I only added the epoxy brad on the ribbon and used the new pink satin ribbon.
I wanted to use all the cute new valentine stuff, without making an actual valentine. I used the heartfelt thanks stamp to achieve this. I am so pleased that the embosslit heart layers perfectly with the full heart punch. I love the dots texture folder, it makes super deep impressions. The edge punch is adorable. It even has a matching corner punch, though I didn't use it in this project. Of course I used my favorite new Sending Love Designer paper. Time was short this month, so other than the greeting I fully cased this card from the Stampin' Connection.
This last card I also copied from the Stampin' Connection. I LOVED the colors and layout of this card. I also loved the use of the new Sweet Pea Designer Paper used in the background. The "F" is embossed on Rose Red cardstock and cut out.

No comments: