Tuesday, September 9, 2008

On-Line Ordering is Here- Finally

I am peeking my head out from my daughter's Birthday Party planning to announce- Stampin' Up! has introduced On-Line Ordering today. You can now place a SU order with me directly on-line. You can shop anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. Simply go to my SU site: www.jenniferm.stampinup.net and click on the "Shop Now" button in the top right corner of the home page. There is a full interactive catalog, shopping cart, cc payment etc. You will need to set up a profile the 1st time you order. Customers- Be care to go to my site directly. If you go the SU site and order you will be charged higher prices and higher shipping costs.

I think the best part is that you can now give your wish list to friends and family with the link and they can shop for you without ever having to pick up the phone. I know my husband LOVES that. Plus- You get what you really want. Yeah!!!

Give it a Try Here- Shop Stampin' Up! Online with Jennifer

No comments: