Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to Stamping!!

Well my daughter's 5th Birthday party is over and I am now feeling the bug to create again. I have included here a quick Christmas card that I did last night plus a few pictures from my daughters party- I used quite a few SU things throughout the party. The card uses the Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstocks plus the Holiday Treasures Designer Paper. The set used is the Snow Swirled set (which is on sale until Sept 30th). The tree is embossed. To get it to glitter, I mixed Gold Embossing Powder with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and used it just as you would normal embossing powder. The ribbon is the new Riding Hood Red Taffeta. The tree is topped with a Fire Square Rhinestone Brad. Super simple card!!

Here are a few pictures from the party. Notice the Pennants, Gift Bag Tags, Lollipop Tree, and Vendor box- All made with the Big Shot or other SU products.

I'll be back with more to share tomorrow.

4 comments:

sarahw said...

Very pretty holiday card. Cute pictures from the party, my son turns 5 next month and I am in the planning stage, in fact you look so good at it care to come and do it here. LOL Thanks for sharing, Sarah

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card and you did a wonderful job using the Big Shot on your birthday decorations! I can't wait to see more!

Carmen said...

Looks like a fun party!! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Quick,Pretty. I love! Very nice