Saturday, March 1, 2008

More Pictures

Here are a few more things I put together the last few months.

This is a Valentine I did for my Stamp Club meeting in February. We used the new Berry Bliss paper, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Spiral Punch, New Beads etc. See the Beads? I embellished the staples with the beads. We learned this at Leadership. A very cute and simple idea for beads.

This was another Club project. We used the Lots of Thoughts set from Sale-a-bration, Chipboard, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Rose Red Prints Paper, Regal Rose, Rose Red & Basic Black cardstocks.

This is my first card using the new Sticky Letters, Flower Fusion, Fine Glitter, and Rub-Ons that came out in the Spring/Summer Collection. The background paper is the Bali Breeze Designer paper. I love how all the products coordinate perfectly. Did I mention that the Sticky Letters & Felt Fusion are my two new favorite products? I am sure I will be using a lot of these.

This is another card using the sticky letters. This time I used the new Chunky Glitters. It's hard to tell in the picture but the effects of the two types of glitters is very different. I also used the Berry Bliss paper, beads, and Boho Background stamps. The scallop edge is done with the Slit Punch.

More sticky and chunky. I used Rub-ons for the strips. The background is stamped with Versamark ink.

Kids bath is done. Time to do some drying. I hope to get some more up tonight. We'll see.

No comments: