Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Retiring Accessories

The list of Retiring Accessories is massive this year. The reason is the color renovation. So many of Stampin' Up's product lines are built around the color schemes so anything that includes a discontinuing color is on the list. A lot of the items will be returning in the new colors. Those items have an * next to them. A lot of these items will sell out quickly, so I highly advise you to place your order early to avoid disappointment especially since some of the items are on SALE! I don't have a spreadsheet of these items so I won't be able to update these photos with the items as they sell out. If I have time I will create a sold out list. However, as many of you know, the end of the school year is very busy and I can't guarantee I will get to it. Here are snapshots of the list and the items' statuses as of May 31. If you'd like to see the list in one giant document try HERE

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3Page 4Page 5Page 6Page 7Page 8Page 9Page 10Page 11Last but not Least here is the list of discontinued Decor Elements and Definitely Decorative Items that are retiring. All of these items are on sale for 25% off.Order Online at jenniferm.stampinup.net


No comments: