Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where Have I Been?

OK, it has been far too long. Many have asked what I have been working on. Well among other things, I have been working on learning how to digitally scrapbook with the new Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio software. I have completed 30 pages to be printed as a bound photo book for some Christmas presents. I will post of few of these pages each day between now and the end of the year. I love this software and am really looking forward to future downloads.

Here is a 6x6 card I made to get my MDS certification, I love that it prints the front of the card and both sides of the inside of the card. BTW- I used the SU print services for all my printing. Yes, there are cheaper places out there, but I found SU to average in price and high on quality. So I am going with what I trust.



Here are the first few pages from the photo books I did. Most are from scratch and a few I started with some templates.



Check back tomorrow for the next installment of pages.

No comments: