Friday, October 16, 2009

Girls Weekend

I am headed out today for a fun weekend with some girl friends. We plan on wine tasting, eating out and relaxing. I am super excited. Here are a few pictures of some things I made to take to give to everyone.

These wine tasting note books were stamped with a retired set called Sun Ripened. It is one of the few sets I have kept throughout the years despite being retired.



Of course you can't have a weekend with the girls without chocolate!

Of course we are going to need to hydrate. The paper is also a favorite retired item: Parisian Summer. I used the 1 1/4" Circle punch for the hole to hang on the water bottle. I didn't get a photo but surrounding the hole is a scalloped circle.

I put together little pedicure packages for everyone. If we find ourselves needing to fill time, we may do self pedicures. I also got some SUPER soft socks from Bath and Body Works to put on after we are done. I used rub-ons to coordinate the foot files with the mini buckets of supplies.
Here is a little survival kit I put together. It has Kleenex, Wisp Disposable Toothbrushes, Lotion, Nice Smelling Hand Sanitizer, and Breath Mints.



1 comment:

Carrie Haines said...

These projects are AMAZING. What a creative friend you are!