Saturday, April 4, 2009

March Stamp Camp Samples- Round 3

This first project is done with a DVD Tin. We covered the outside and embellished with the celery twill ribbon, chipboard flower and new jumbo brads. On the inside we made decorative paper clips and clipped then on the left side above the post it notes. The inside left side was cover with two pieces of paper. The bottom piece did not have adhesive on the top so that we have a pocket for notes, receipts, paper clips- whatever. On the right side we put a notepad with a decorative scalloped top. To finish it off we added a coordinating RSVP pen. We simply slipped matching paper inside the pen.



This next card was water colored. We stamped using Basic Brown ink and then painted with Aquapainters and Watercolor Crayons on Watercolor paper. It's a simply layout that I think highlights the focal point well but also features the white striped paper from the Taste of Textiles set of specialty paper and the new Organza ribbon. The hat pin with beads was added for elegance. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the white is layered on Elegant Eggplant Cardstock. The stamp set used here was Bloomin' Beautiful.



The last card for today used one of my new favorite sets- Thoughts and Prayers. I cased this card off of SCS. The papers used are also a favorite for me. I heart the Parisian Breeze Specialty cardstock!! The white cardstock is from the SU Naturals line. The ribbon is the new white Satin from the Occasions Mini.


Check back for the forth and final installment of stamp camp samples.

10 comments:

Jess Lundahl said...

Very nice projects!! The last card has wonderful colors.

Anonymous said...

Adorable projects. I especially love the card with Thoughts and Prayers. My favorite set and new paper!!!

Debbie said...

Your projects are awesome. Wish I could come to the camp.

Unknown said...

Fantastic projects with your stamp camp! I'm sure your guests loved every single one of them - I sure do!

Traci G said...

What fun Stamp Camp projects!!! Love the tin, and your blue and brown card is SOOO pretty!!

Comeka said...

All of your stamp camp projects are great but I really LOVE the Thoughts and Prayers card! It is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

They all are great projects! I would love to be a guest at this camp.:)

Jamie Hurley said...

Love them all! Would love to be a guest at this camp!

Anonymous said...

wow great projects! I especially love the the last card thoughts and prayers is such a great set.

Benjaman said...

Really awesome projects. I like that tin so much - so many useful applications for that. TFS