Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

As you can see I have been taking a break from crafting. I will be back, I just needed to refocus on family and the holidays. This is a special time of year for most, but with three pre-schoolers it's extra special. I have been busy baking, making decorations, playing in the snow, and making sure that my kids get caught up in the magic of the season. I don't know who's more excited for Santa to come- them or me. They are of the age where they "get it" and it's fabulous. They ran into Santa at the grocery store the other day and were awestruck. On that note, Stay Safe, Keep Warm, and Have a Truly Magical Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, and all the best wishes for the new year!

Hugs from Oslo

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year

Brenda said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Happy New Year too!