Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lollipop Tree

I have been having fun planning my daughter's 5th Birthday Party. We are having a carnival in the backyard. Hence my lack of stamp samples lately. Anyway, here is one of the activities for the kids. It uses retired SU designer paper (I didn't want to use the new stuff without knowing if my plan was going to work), a foam form and a whole bottle of Multi Glue. Before applying the strips I punched 1/8" holes along each strip so that the lollipops would go in easily. Here is a picture before the lollipops are inserted and a picture after. It was a fun, but sticky project to do.

6 comments:

Emma said...

Fantastic idea and it looks great. x

Carmen said...

Very cute!

MamaSheg said...

Oh I love this idea!! The tree came out great. Sounds like a fun party. Happy Birthday to your little one. XOOXO

Tegan said...

aww how fun! they look great

Anonymous said...

LOL, If I were a 5 year old, I would be so thrilled to have this at my birthday party. Great thinking to punch the holes in the paper so the lollipops would go in smoothly. that is something I would think of AFTER the fact!

loretta said...

wow this is cute, great idea!