Tuesday, June 17, 2008

July Stamp Camp Scheduled

Due to popular demand I have scheduled my next Stamp Camp. If you would like to attend please register by emailing me or paying online. These events are very popular and I am excited to have found a date to host it. We always have fun so don't miss out. I hope to see you next month.

Here are the details of the camp:

Date: Sunday July 13th
Time: 10:00-4:30pm
Where: My House in Sammamish
What: We will use a variety of stamps and accessories to complete 12 projects including at least four non-card items.
Register: By emailing me then mailing your payment or by paying online with the button below. Your registration is complete when I receive payment.



This time of year is very busy for everyone so for this camp I do have a minimum attendee requirement of 16 and a maximum of 24, so register early. Please forward this on to your friends so they get signed up as well.

No comments: