Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How Far Behind Can One Get????

How far behind can one person get? Hmmm, you'd think there would be an end but I haven't found it yet. Maybe I should stop adding things to my list until I catch up. It's been awhile since I posted. I have lots to share, I just need to get on the ball and get my pictures off my camera. That seems to be my biggest problem. I think far ahead and take pictures etc, but when it comes time to actually post I don't have the pictures I want to post on the computer, and the cord is missing or some other reason I can assign to my inability to remember to upload my photos. So that said, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines Day- I think that catches me up. I will post some photos of the things I have done the last few months in a bit. Going to find my camera now. :)

No comments: