Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Giving Blogging a Try

OK, Here we go. I have been contemplating Blogging for awhile. I have been perusing many blogs over the past few months. I have been very inspired by the many creative stamping and scrapbooking blogs out there. It will take time- a lot of time, but I hope to get there. My goal is to provide my stamping customers, friends and family with another resource. I hope to post pictures of things I am working on, SU Promotional information, advertise my current class and camp events, possibly technique tutorials (though this seems daunting to me), and list items for sale that I have made- that's right I have finally decided to start selling some of my creations. If there are things you'd like to see, please email me.

I hope to have time tonight to take pictures of all the projects from the Dec 1st Stamp Camp and post them on my SU site. Check there in the next day or two to see what we did. If you attended the event, you should be receiving an email from me tomorrow with the ornament instruction template I promised.

No comments: